The Albanian-American Development Foundation (AADF) was created in 2009 by the Albanian-American Enterprise Fund with the support and encouragement of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the United States Government. The mission of AADF is to facilitate the development of a sustainable private sector economy and a democratic society in Albania and to contribute to stability in Southeastern Europe.
As part of the Education sector portfolio, AADF is implementing the CleanScore project which aims to build a digital testing center solution that helps improve transparency in student evaluation as well as improve teaching quality by substituting current local textbooks with international versions. This project is implemented in partnership with several public and private universities.
CleanScore is looking for two full-time interns that will contribute to the effective implementation of the components of the project at the University of Tirana during Dec 01, 2023 – Feb 29, 2024.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing test answer sheets for students and continuously collaborate with professors;
- Assist the office coordinator in scanning answer sheets and scoring, deliver results to professors;
- Efficient use of the equipment and software for answer sheet scanning and scoring;
- Maintenance of dedicated equipment;
- Support CleanScore project with other duties as required.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (a Master’s degree would be an asset);
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office package and especially Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of record-keeping procedures including the ability to collect and organize data and information;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and nonverbal, as well as strong analytical skills;
- Very good command of the English Language.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae, and relevant Diplomas and Certifications to the following email address: email@example.com
Please reference the job title “Intern for CleanScore” as subject in your email message. Electronic applications accepted only. All applicants will receive a confirmation that their electronic submission was received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at midnight.